S M Kamrul Ahsan
Eyes Dark Brown
First Language German
Language English (fluent)
Education Max Reinhardt Seminar
Cell: 01711125341, e-mail: email@example.com
Working as a Cinematographer and Director for last 15 years and organizer of Bird’s Eye
- Director: “Ghraan” (The Smell) a short fiction film granted by The Government of The Peoples Republic of Bangladesh. The film was selected around 20 international film Festivals with presence in Japan, Iran, France and India.
- Director: “River Highways” a Documentary on Trans boundary River Navigation between India and Bangladesh produced by IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature).
- Probashae Amori Bangla Vasha a short documentary on importance of practicing Mother Language in migrated Bengali Community in Singapore and Australia.
- Worked as Director of Photography on various TV dramas, commercial films, documentary films and TV programs. Like- Documentary on Micro Finance in Bangladesh by Ashley Bruce for BBC World, Documentary ‘Sign of Existence’ by Ehsanul Hafij joy for Lung Foundation, Documentary on ROHTO & ZUKI by Junko Iizuka for NHK TV, TV feature on UN Peace keeping Training in Bangladesh by Nicolas Khan for Aljajjera TV
- Worked as office secretary during the 6th International Short Film Festival ’99, organized by Bangladesh Short Film Forum. Worked as an activist in World Literature Centre Film Circle 98-2002, organized photography, video camera operation, script writing, documentary filmmaking, and painting and film appreciation courses.
The Most Talented Young Actress in America. He love what he do since he started doing it and never looked back.
- Year Film Title Description
- 1997 The mask of Zorro Christian Werner
- 1999 Evolution Rainer Matsutani
- 2004 Falling In Love Gero Weinreuther
- 2010 Back to you Käthe Niemeyer
- 2015 Just like you Wolfgang Murnberger
- Year Film Title Award(s)
- 2004 Falling In Love The best young actor, Young Artist Award
- 2010 Back to you The talent actor, Breakthrough Performance Award
- 2015 Just like you The most famous director